As I step outside, sunlight floods over my body and into my eyes. The chirping of black birds flows through my ears. Every step I take brown leaves that have fallen off from the trees above crunch beneath my shoes. A lot of the trees around have close to no leaves left at all. Although, some are full of orange, red, and even yellow leaves. A light wind blows my hair and rustles the leaves across the dry, green grass. The crisp, fresh air fills my nose. It is much nicer than the stuffy, old school building I was in just before this. A few cars go by, but not many. One car honks its loud horn as it passes. Big gusts of wind have started to blow through the space outside. The leaves are uncontrollable and fly everywhere. My hair and even my paper soar in the direction of the wind. I notice that not many people are out, and it is such a beautiful day. No rain is falling down, and the sky is very clear. But this does not surprise me considering the way society is. We don't just sit out side these days and embrace the marvelous nature. I am guilty of this, too. I usually don't come out to sit and write like I am doing now, but if I may say so, it is quite nice.
When I breath in the fresh air, I begin to feel calm and relaxed. My mind always begins to wonder, but I keep calm. Some of my thoughts are happy and make me smile to myself. But I also have anger and sadness spinning through my head at times. Even with all these emotions, I stay calm. The relaxing features of the nature keep me this way. Normally when I get thinking in a way like this, I get upset. It is hard for me to relax. It is strange for me to be able to relax for a long moment like this, it is actually very nice. I am amazed at what this relaxing atmosphere has the ability to do with my emotions. I sit here and think, but I always stay calm.
No comments:
Post a Comment